Friday, September 25, 2009

Tucson, Arizona

IMG_2244

This is more the outskirts of Tucson and driving closer to it as the sun started to set. There aren't any pictures of the actual city because who wants to see another city? That's boring. Not nearly as boring as mile after mile of desert shrubs and brown patches of dirt with mountains in the distance.

The above picture is the view to the left. And below is the view to the right:

IMG_2245

And here is the view looking down:

IMG_2248

He got tired from all the excitement going on outside. Sunset in the desert. Above it is a dissipating thunderstorm cell.

IMG_2257

The Moon

IMG_2258

And here is the best picture of the day. The sun setting made the sky look like the Rising Sun flag.

IMG_2262

Once I reached Tucson I tried to find the same Best Western Hotel I stayed at when I was a little kid. But because my GPS is so worthless, it didn't have it in it's database and led me to the wrong one. Stupid GPS.

3 comments:

  1. WHY IS THIS SO BORING?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3rd photo from the bottom. "Beautiful Colors." Great work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete